Welcome valued guest:
The Doylestown Inn will be undergoing exciting renovations of Lobby and 2nd floor areas. We will be starting in October 2013 and continuing to the end of the year. We want to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible and will make every effort to minimize disruptions.
Work hours will be limited to 7am-5pm, Monday through Thursday and 7a.m.-3:30p.m. on Fridays. The hotel will continue to be fully operational during this time. You can expect low noise levels and minimal visual disruptions as all renovations are being conducted with our guest in mind. Should you require more information or have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our other terms and conditions:
The Historic Doylestown Inn, LLC is thrilled you have chosen us for your upcoming Bucks County stay. Because of our limited number of rooms and our growing demand we have established the following guidelines regarding reservations:
- Check-in time is 3:00p.m., Check-out time is 11:00a.m. Should you arrive before your scheduled check in time we would be happy to check you in earlier than the above mentioned if we have a room available and ready to be occupied. We will strive to make every effort we can to accommodate you in any way possible.
- Please note as we are a small boutique style hotel we are staffed from 8:00a.m. to 10:00p.m. daily. We have special arrangements and procedures for late check ins. Please contact our hotel directly and let us know in advance if you plan to arrive at the hotel after 10:00p.m. Once again we urge you to please let us know your schedule in advance so that we can make your check in as smooth and as convenient as possible for you in the event you plan to check in past 10:00 p.m.
- Unless special arrangements have been made with the Inn a one-night deposit may be required for all stays and shall be charged at the time the reservation is placed.
- Reservations may be cancelled, by telephone, by 3:00 p.m. EST 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival. After said time period the Inn reserves the right to charge the guests credit card the initial first nights deposit made at the time the reservation was placed. All cancellations will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- Length of stay may be changed at any time (except outright cancellations covered by the condition above). Guests wishing to extend a stay recognize that the extension can only be accommodated if there is a vacancy, and that the price of the extended stay shall be based off prevailing rates and availability at the time the extension is made. Extension of stay beyond 14 days shall be prohibited without ownership approval.
- Neither The Historic Doylestown Inn, LLC nor its agents, servants, employees, directors or assigns shall be liable for any theft or damages, whether to person or to property, as a result of your stay, unless such theft or damage to person or property was a direct result of the gross negligence of The Historic Doylestown Inn, LLC. Customers and their guests will be responsible for any and all damages caused during their stay and will be charged accordingly.